Catherine Caravette, Inc. is a real estate development, brokerage and consulting firm located in Chicago.
Caravette, a Chicago native, has 30 years of experience and her firm has developed a reputation in the industry for strategic and savvy advice. The boutique firm provides its clients with loyal, diligent and confidential service.
Catherine's breadth of knowledge and experience includes representing commercial and residential sellers and buyers, leasing and consulting with buyers seeking financing.
Catherine Caravette, Inc. offers specialized client care and service.
Services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Representing sellers, buyers, lessors and lessees in the purchase, sale and leasing of property
- Facilitating better buying and selling decisions through thorough analysis of a complicated market
- Consulting services to obtain financing for clients and investors
- Property rehabilitation and new construction engagements
700 N. Sacramento Blvd.
1223 N. Hoyne Ave.
- Beautiful 2-story, red-brick Victorian corner property located in Wicker Park
- Large, modernized floor plans with loads of natural light
- Walk-out full basement
- 2-car garage with off-street parking pad
- Enclosed back porch with access to outdoor deck overlooking private garden
- Artistic seller has created a beautiful oasis with many unusual finishing touches
844 N. Winchester Street
- Heirloom quality renovation in East Village
- Boasts 2,842 sq. ft. atop a 1,421 sq. ft. legal apartment
- Custom designed formal entry to a 37’ deep living/dining room
- Hand crafted built-ins, tri-view fireplace & original stained-glass accents
- Large family-style kitchen anchors main level, opens to deck, yard, 3-car garage
- Tree-top dual master suites
- Lower unit has a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bath and private entry
2634 W. Lunt Ave.
- Attractive and well-maintained brick 2-flat
- Perfect owner occupy + tenant combo
- Move-in condition with recent kitchen renovation
- Great layout with hardwood floors
- In-law arrangement living quarters on lower level
- Partially finished walk out basement
- Detached 2 car garage
1537 N. Damen Avenue - Storefront
- Busy Damen Avenue first floor storefront.
- Located near the Damen Ave Blue Line stop, North Ave and Milwaukee Ave in Wicker Park.
- Six Corners is the hottest location in the hottest neighborhood with great exposure.
- Tall windows, 14 foot original tin ceilings, wide plank oak hardwood floors throughout, 2 powder rooms, HVAC, full kitchen.
- High end finishes!
- $60 per square foot NNN
- Download Floor Plan
1539 N. Damen Ave.
- 3rd & 4th floor Loft office space
- Circa 1885
- Architectural wooden columns
- Approximately 2500 square feet
- Open loft office space with high tin ceilings, hardwood floors, HVAC
- Loads of natural light, lots of tall windows
- In the heart of Wicker Park/Bucktown business district
- Across from the Blue Line
- Rent as is or build out
- $3,000.00 per month plus utilities
- Download 3rd Floor Floor Plan
- Download 4th Floor Floor Plan
1643 N. Milwaukee Avenue
- 4500 Square foot commercial/retail ground floor space on busy Milwaukee Avenue
- Good pedestrian traffic in Wicker Park and Bucktown neighborhoods
- Parking Available
- 11 foot ceilings
- Basement storage
- Concord Street rear access
- $15.00 square foot triple net
627 N. Albany Avenue
- IndustriaI/Warehouse Property
- M2-2 Zoning
- 68,870 SF
- One Story
- 5,228 Available Rentable SF
- Modified Gross Lease Type
- Brick/Cement Construction
- Two Loading Docks
1537 North Damen Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60622
Catherine Caravette, Inc. hosts quarterly seminars at her Wicker Park location. The seminars have proven useful for both new buyers and experienced buyers. As the marketplace continues to change, Catherine Caravette’s insight educates buyers and enables them to navigate the buying process smoothly.
For more information on our next seminar, email email@example.com